Thursday, September 07, 2006

I Hat You!


That's the note that my 6 year old who is learning how to read and write just left me. He hats me! Somehow the missing e completely takes the sting out of it, lol.

He's mad because I laughed at him when he fell out of the hammock. Well, he didn't fall, he was pushing it, swinging his brother and I and all of a sudden, he decided to jump in, only he dove for the hammock as the hammock was swinging back towards him so when he went to jump in, the hammock was no longer there and he hit the ground. I DID ask him is he was okay, if he was hurt, before I started laughing. I could not help myself, I know, bad me, but it was more of a surprised laugh than anything, and it was funny because he's always so cautious. I did not expect that from him. Now my 4 year old, I could see doing this. He's very daring. Anyhow, he hats me and it's probably well deserved today! lol I will have to save this note. And I did apologize for laughing.

My new painting for today is posted at the top. I've had it since about October of last year but it really has not been up for sale. It's framed and the size is 12 x 14 inches. A Chicken and a Rooster, it's titled "What's that Dear?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home