Saturday, May 12, 2007

This is for Tuesday

She tagged me. I am a terrible blogger! I think I am supposed to write 7 random things about me so here it goes. Please try not to doze off while reading. Oh and check out Tuesday's Blog! She's awesome and is very talented! Done By Tuesday

1. I am not good at talking about myself.

2. I love animals, all animals, except for snakes. I am sorry, I just can't find any love inside for them.

3. I'm married with two great little boys and another one on the way. He's due in September.

4. I love sweets, I wish I didn't but I love them. I'm good about eating them and then being satisfied. I hardly finish anything unless it's really, really good. But I don't think I could give them up.

5. Darn, I'm only to number 5. Let's see, I'm somewhat of an artist, I love to paint. I haven't done much lately because of the pregnancy but I plan on getting back to it when I am feeling better.

6. Oh, here's a big one. I have huge babies. My first one was 12.08 lbs, my second one they pushed for me to be induced so that we didn't have another 12 pounder. He was 10 1/2 pounds. I am not out to break any records so I am sure this third baby will be induced too. I hated being induced.

7. Shew, almost done. I love staying up late at night and sleeping late the next day. I don't get to do that much since I have children but I try to do that every chance I get.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home